This is the frontpage of the Programming tips for newbies – CodeRookie archives. Currently the archives are spanning 11 posts and 27 comments, contained within the meager confines of categories. Through here, you will be able to move down into the archives by way of time or category. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps you should try the search on the sidebar.
You are currently at the root of the Programming tips for newbies – CodeRookie archives. From here there are several options for burrowing into the archives.
- Converting a set of mts files to a single avi file with fade in/out in Linux
- Google AI Challange
- Job Interview Tips (for Software Engineers)
- A Really Easy Introduction to JSP and Servlets and . Part I
- Python versus Java
- “Screenshots” of VIM Color Schemes
- “Code Complete” Review – The End of Programming Stoneage?
- Closures in Java?
- The Pseudocode Programming Process